flowers

Monday, September 10, 2012

Back to school fun! All about me craftivity for Pre-k, Kindergarten and First grade!

Hey everyone!

I am very excited to announce that I listed my first ever teaching creation!


I have been doing this activity with my students for years, but this is the first time I share it with fellow teachers on the web and parents! 

It is a fun craftivity for pre-k and kindergarten, for the beginning of the school year. First graders could have fun with it too!

You can follow the link below to download it for FREE:

   A preview:


Teachers pay Teachers (as I recently found out!) is a website appropriate for both parents and teachers. It provides amazing resources, crafts and activities created from teachers all over the world!

Hope you enjoy this one in class or at home!

Thank you for stopping by! 
                                                                           Dina




No comments:

Post a Comment