flowers

Friday, February 8, 2013

Freebie - Valentine's Day Math and Coloring!

Hey everyone! Hope everybody's doing great and is ready for Valentine's Day this week! My freebie for you today is a Valentine's Day Math - coloring activity for Pre-K, Kindergarten and 1st Grade!

A Preview:


You can download this by following the link below:

There is also a full Valentine's Math Unit with worksheets for Pre-K, Kindergarten and 1st grade which you can download by following this link: Valentine's Day Math Art Activities in Printable Worksheets

and


Valentine's Day fun writing paper for the children to use in projects at school or at home. Also great for teacher's notes and homework.



Happy Valentine's Day everybody!

                                                  Dina

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this freebie, I love your work! I'm your newest follower!

    If you have time you'll have to come by my blog and check out some freebies I've posted. Have a great week!

    Melissa
    junglelearners.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Melissa! Thank you for your wonderful comments! I'm glad that you like my work :) Your blog looks great! :)

    ReplyDelete