flowers

Tuesday, September 22, 2015

The CrAlphabet! 26 Alphabet Craft Projects with Phonics Activities. Two Free Printables Included!

Hey everyone!

It's a new school year! Hope you and your new kiddos are adjusting smoothly. 
I have a new creation I am very excited to talk (blog) about! I have been working on it for the last 3 months. It took me that much time to design, draw, and test every template and craft before finally listing the entire packet on TpT.

I believe that all learning should be fun and engaging. In my classroom, I always organize art projects to facilitate learning and teach different subjects as I have seen how well the students respond. As teachers, we know how important teaching letters and sounds is because this knowledge ultimately leads students to early reading. Taking these facts into consideration, I created "The CrAlphabet". The name is a playful merge of the words “crafts” and “alphabet” and the packet includes art-based projects which introduce letters and letter - sound correspondences.

The Cover


It contains 26 templates for craftivities - one for each letter of the alphabet.  These were first hand-drawn, which took me forever..(!)


..then, they were edited digitally and finally beginning sounds activities were put inside the templates. How they look like now:


The shapes are easy to cut out and require only one fold.

Some examples or how-to :


Easy phonics graphic organizers/activities are also included in this packet.

Although "The CrAlphabet" took some time and effort to make, I had so much fun creating it and I hope you also have fun with it in your classroom or at home!

If you want to see more details about this teaching tool, you can follow this link --> The CrAlphabet! 26 Alphabet Craft Projects with Phonics Activities

I am also giving away two templates which were originally part of "The CrAlphabet"! Click on the images below to download the files for free (4 pages each).
                      

Hope your students learn and have fun with these!

Wishing you a happy and fulfilling school year,

                                                                                       Dina



No comments:

Post a Comment