Hey everyone! I have been working on some math Valentine's Day craftivities and they are ready! The children learn to count while they are coloring, cutting and pasting Valentine themed images. Each worksheet will end up different for each child.
The craftivities are aligned to the kindergarten common core. The children practice counting and cardinality (K.CC.4 Understand the relationship between numbers and quantities; connect counting to cardinality).
The printable worksheets are 10 and have different backgrounds. Both the worksheets and printable images come in two versions : Color and black&white.
1. Choose the worksheet you want the children to work on.
2. Let them first color/draw.
3. Print the images for the specific worksheet you chose.
4. Let them count, cut and paste the number of items asked by the worksheet.
5. Their individual Valentine's Day themed math and art sheet is created!
You can download these worksheets by following the links below:
Hope you enjoy this in class or at home!
Thank you for visiting,