flowers

Monday, October 29, 2012

100 products sold linky PARTY!!

Hello everyone!

Today is a special day for me and for my new store on Teachers pay Teachers! I have sold my first 100 products so far and I am very happy about that!! I have received great feedback from the customers and I am beginning to feel that appreciation from fellow teachers is more important than the extra bucks!

Thank you all and let's PARTY!!

Follow this blog to learn when the next linky party will be!!

Leave a link of your blog or of a Halloween product here!


4 comments:

  1. How exciting!!! Congrats girl! I joined your linky party and I'm your newest follower.

    Brian
    www.hopkinshoppinhappenings.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this opportunity!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats!!! I joined your linky party, this is the first linky party I have been a part of! I am your newest follower. Thanks for letting me be a part of this!

    Laurie
    http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Laurie-Taylor

    ReplyDelete